Pick up your Teen Summer Reading bookmark at the Youth Services Department any time between June 25 and August 10, 2018. Teens grade 5-12 can participate in the reading part of our program. Everything counts as reading—books, magazines, comics. Remember, to sign up for any of the summer reading activities, you must also sign up for the reading part of the program.
To participate in the summer reading program you must:
- Read at least 30 minutes.
- Fill in a sun (1 sun per day)
- Fill in all four suns.
- Trade this bookmark for a prize.
- Fill out the information below and you will be entered in our weekly raffle.
- Get a new bookmark.
All events are free and open to the public and are handicapped accessible. CLICK HERE for information about our Children’s Summer Reading Program.
Summer Reading Lists
- Greater Lowell Tech 2018 Summer Reading Lists
- Lowell Catholic 2018 Summer Reading Lists
- Lowell Public Schools Reading List Grades K-4
- Lowell Public Schools Reading List Grades 5-8