Discount passes to area museums and parks are funded by the Friends of the Library except where indicated. Passes are free to borrow by patrons in good standing. Please note:
- Museum passes may be reserved online by Merrimack Valley Library Consortium card holders. MA residents with a valid library card can be added into the system to reserve passes in person with their library card and valid identification.
- Passes may be picked up at the library the day before use. If the library is closed the day before use, you may pick up passes two days ahead.
- To cancel a reservation please use the link in the confirmation email or call the library at 978-674-4120.
- Passes that must be returned need to be brought to the First Floor Checkout Desk in its clear plastic bag by 10AM the following day. You may also return the pass after hours to the media drop box on Colburn Street. If the library is open please bring the pass to the First Floor Checkout Desk. Late fee is $5 per day, lost bag fee is $10, lost pass fee is $25.
- You may reserve up to 5 passes per week. You may reserve any particular pass once a week.
- The system will not allow reservations to be made if your library card has fines of $5 or more or if your library card has expired. Please call 978-674-4120 or your home library for assistance.