Lowell Parking Study Public Meeting - February 2 - 6:00-7:15PM (via Zoom)
The City of Lowell is hosting a virtual public meeting to provide an overview of the Lowell Parking Study on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 6:00-7:15 PM. At this meeting, you will be able to:
- Meet the Consultant team
- Learn about a citywide parking inventory that is underway
- Hear about early findings from the study
- Tell us your parking concerns
- Help identify potential improvements for parking in Lowell
To pre-register for the meeting, please click this link: https://lowellma.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsdOmprzkjG9as98SW9AYUP8AB0mWXv3b1
A recording of the meeting will also be posted for those who are unable to attend.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the project website atwww.lowellma.gov/parkingstudy. You can also sign up for the parking study newsletter and take our parking survey.
The survey is also available in:
· Spanish – http://bit.ly/LowellParkingFeedbackES
· Portuguese – http://bit.ly/LowellParkingFeedbackPT
· Khmer – http://bit.ly/LowellParkingFeedbackKM
We will be hosting joint neighborhood meetings throughout the month of February. Information on these meetings and links to pre-register can be found online at www.lowellma.gov/parkingstudy