The Library is open with limited services by appointment only.
Computer & Technology Expectations
- Computers will be available by appointment Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm and Tuesdays 9:00 am – 8:30 pm.
- Patrons have up to 60 minutes of use/1 session per day.
- All access to the Library will be through Colburn Street. You will need to sign into the building.
- We are asking all patrons to comply with the expectations of wearing a face covering over your nose, mouth and chin while maintaining social distancing from staff and other patrons as much as possible. We ask that you notify the Librarian when you are finished using any of our technology resources so that it can be sanitized for other patrons’ use.
Limited Services Available – please call 978-674-4121 for information about what’s available.
NEW! Curbside Printing – to utilize curbside printing, please email items that you need printed to email@example.com. You will need to provide contact information (name and phone number required) for the staff to reach you when the items are ready for pickup. Please be advised that due to demand, it make take some time to print materials. Please be advised that patrons will need to have exact change or checks in order to pick up materials during curbside hours. For those who need to use a debit or credit card, please use the hours when we are open to the public (you must make a computer appointment for access). Thank you for your understanding.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10am – 9pm
- Friday & Saturday 10am – 5pm
Note: These reopening plans may be altered if COVID-19 conditions worsen in the city of Lowell or Middlesex County.