Skip to main content
- American Local History Network, Inc. – A central point of entry to independent web sites with historical or genealogical content.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts – Official website.
- Library of Congress – American Life Histories- Manuscripts from Federal Writers Project 1936-1940.
- Lowell Historical Society – At the Boott Cotton Mills Museum. The Society collects, preserves and publishes materials related to Lowell and encourages and promotes the study of the history of the city
- Massachusetts Archives – General information, hours & directions, services, researching family history at the archives.
- Mogan Cultural Center – At the University of Massachusetts, Lowell. Birth, Marriage, and Death Records for Massachusetts, local and state insurance maps, city directories, and town histories. Special collections. Special projects include Dracut, Lawrence, and Tyngsboro, Massachusetts.
- National Historic Landmarks Program
- The Secretary of the Commonwealth – Division of the office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth with links to archives, public records, registry of deeds, state records center, etc.
- Preparing, Protecting, Preserving, FamilyTreasures Library of Congress page provides simple instructions as well as comprehensive links to resources related to saving and protecting priceless family treasures
Jack Kerouac Links
Lowell Mills and the Mill Girls