College Planning Got You Worried? Attend a Free Workshop at the Library next Tuesday, October 6 at 7PM
FREE Financial Aid, College Planning Workshop
Parents of students who plan to attend any college or university will want to attend this FREE WORKSHOP. Don’t make the mistake of thinking it is too early to begin. The time is NOW!
Mike Daley, a Certified College Planning Specialist (CCPS) and a member of the National Institute of Certified College Planners (NICCP) will present a 60 minute workshop which will cover the following topics:
- How families of ALL income levels are receiving financial aid.
- Why some families incorrectly assume they could never qualify for aid.
- Which colleges give you the best financial aid packages…More gift aid and fewer loans.
- Learn how to avoid costly mistakes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile
- How some parents are sending their student to a private university for less than a state school.
- How students can position themselves to be the best candidate and receive more FREE money and less loans.
Please leave your checkbooks at home. There is nothing to be sold or even offered for sale at this workshop. Both parents and students will benefit from this discussion.
This workshop will be held at the Pollard Memorial Library, on Tue, Oct 6th and will begin promptly at 7PM.
Please register at www.atlanticip.net. Seats are limited so please reserve now.